MENU

 

Length: 90 minutes

Registration fee: $99

Language: English, Japanese

Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select



To Pass this exam you have to know all about Google cloud Platform services  (compute ,storage ,networking, databases and other 60+ cloud services )  and all basic Knowledge of common cloud services like SasS ,PasS ,IaaS, Faas .

According to the Google Cloud Training team there they already have a path to follow that link that I gave in the last of my blog post. In this my initiative, I am trying to collect everything you need to pass the exam and get certified.

To stay on the path and get inspired you should follow this part of my blog, here I am going to update about 5-8 posts daily.


Full Course to Pass the exam :- 

https://onlineintercollege.blogspot.com/p/google-cloud-digital-leader-course.html



https://cloud.google.com/training/business#cloud-digital-leader-path 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback, We will definitely send it to Prakash Foundation.
Thanks for feedback.